Saturday, July 25, 2009

VOTD news and decisions

Dear VOTD friends,

After some consideration, I feel the need to take a much-needed break from my daily devotional postings. Not sure what God is wanting from or desiring for me, but I feel like I'm sort-of in a writing desert right now, and I need to step back, regroup, and get some refreshment from God. Perhaps He wants me to try writing a long-term project (a book, perhaps?), or restructure the VOTD to be POTW (passage of the week?), or ? ? ? Only God knows at this point, and I plan on seeking Him for direction and guidance. I covet your prayers in that endeavor. :-)

Thank you to all who have shared with me their support and appreciation for this ministry. I pray it has been a blessing to you. Since I have posted on my blog for about a year-and-a-half, you can always read past posts if you so desire. Otherwise, I encourage you to seek other ways of getting into God's word and communicating with Him on an ever-increasing level.

In service to the Lord,
Joelene

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Joelene,
thank you so much for all your efforts to bring the Word to life. I appreciate the convenience of it and the time I spend reflecting on the VOTD. My prayers are with you.
Dave Minke

Joelene said...

Thanks, Dave, so much. At this moment, I'm reading through a free copy of "The Writer" Magazine that I sent for months ago but never read. I'm getting excited just hearing from other authors and getting information about publishing, etc. Don't know what God has in mind, but I think it's gonna be great, whatever that is.
Love,
Joelene